If you really want to step up your game and be the envy of your neighbors, install new fiberglass windows in your home. A well-made fiberglass window from Marvin or Pella is really unlike all the other windows that are out there.
Lighter and stronger than other window types, fiberglass windows are impervious to water, bugs and other environmental damage. With some easy maintenance, they will last between 30-50 years.
Other benefits of a Fiberglass Window include:
- Great energy efficiency
- Superior noise reduction
- Natural, recyclable material
- Fiberglass windows will not warp, shrink or expand due to fluctuations in temperature.
- Because fiberglass is so strong, these windows tend to have thinner frames and sleeker designs. While vinyl windows tend to be the “bulkiest”, fiberglass windows tend to be the thinnest which is great for a modern, contemporary look.
Disadvantages of Fiberglass Windows:
- More expensive than vinyl and most wood clad windows
- Not as many options or manufacturers to choose from
WHAT WE BELIEVE
There are many good companies out there and we think you should look for ones who care about their customers, put their client’s needs first, and stand behind everything they do. We started 12 Penny Exteriors with those intentions in mind.
We work where you live
12 Penny Exteriors, Inc, your local Window Depot, improves the windows, doors, and siding for our neighbors in Westford, Tyngsborough, Acton, Concord, and beyond.
12 Penny Exteriors, Inc.
your local WINDOW DEPOT
© 2023 12 Penny Exteriors, Inc.