If you really want to step up your game and be the envy of your neighbors, install new fiberglass windows in your home. A well-made fiberglass window from Marvin or Pella is really unlike all the other windows that are out there.
Lighter and stronger than other window types, fiberglass windows are impervious to water, bugs and other environmental damage. With some easy maintenance, they will last between 30-50 years.
Other benefits of a Fiberglass Window include:
- Great energy efficiency
- Superior noise reduction
- Natural, recyclable material
- Fiberglass windows will not warp, shrink or expand due to fluctuations in temperature.
- Because fiberglass is so strong, these windows tend to have thinner frames and sleeker designs. While vinyl windows tend to be the “bulkiest”, fiberglass windows tend to be the thinnest which is great for a modern, contemporary look.
Disadvantages of Fiberglass Windows:
- More expensive than vinyl and most wood clad windows
- Not as many options or manufacturers to choose from
Do I need new windows?!
Wondering if your windows are in need...
Triple Pane vs Double Pane Technology
12 Penny's founder Paul guides us thr...
Flex Screen Technology
Flex screen technology is a great fea...
ProVia® windows: why 12 Penny loves them
With so many windows out there to cho...
Replacement Windows: Pros (and one con)
When you choose a replacement window,...
We like to give you choices.
When it comes to remodeling your home...